The Kiwi Smoker Book by Carl Scott
- Product Code: FG-BOOKKSB
- Availability: 3
- Ex Tax: $11.96
A Guide to Creating Hot and Cold Smoked Foods
This practical guide to the art of creating smoked food is an excellent introduction for anyone interested in exploring this flavour packed and tasty method of preserving a range of different foods.
Discover the secrets of Hot and Cold Smoking including how to prepare your smoker, how to prep your food for smoking and includes recipes for Fish, Shell Fish, Meats, Sausage, Chicken and Cheese.
An ideal gift for everyone with an interest in Food Preparation, Cooking, The Great Outdoors, Fishing and Hunting.
Please feel free to browse our other listings for Smoker Boxes, Gas Smokers, Smoking Chips and Sawdust.
• A Guide to the Process of Hot and Cold Smoking
• Recipes for Smoked Fish, Shellfish, Meats, Sausages, Chicken and Cheeses
• 32x Page Paperback Book with Gloss Cover
• Colour Photos Throughout
Overall: 148mm wide x 210mm high
BRAND NEW PRODUCT
Please Note: Deliveries are within North & South Islands only.
Please enquire for shipping costs to outlying Islands such as Waiheke or Chatham.
• Join the 100,000+ people who shop with Savebarn...
• 150,000 Positive Feedbacks and growing daily
• Over 3,000 great value products
• Gst Tax Invoice & Warranty standard
• Long-Term Finance available – please enquire
• Please view our profile page for store details & info
“SAVE BIG @ SAVE BARN”
Key: food foods hot cold smoke smoker smoking barn