Contact Us : 0800 399 499

Toilet Disinfectant 500mL Chlorine Free Disinfection BIOXhome

  • Product Code: BIOX09
  • Availability: 1
  • $10.00

  • Ex Tax: $8.70
- OR -

Save BIG @ Save Barn with our Great Range of Household, Home, Kitchen & Living Accessories!

Toilet Disinfection - 500mL Chlorine Free
BIOXHOME


BIOXhome Toilet Disinfectant is scientifically proven to be an effective surface disinfectant, it is easy to use in all situations, is non-allergenic, colourless, and odourless. Safe for use on toilet surfaces, taps, walls, floors and door handles, it can be used to control odours, mould and fungi. BIOXhome Toilet Disinfectant is a highly effective natural disinfectant that is fully biodegradable into just oxygen and water, produces no toxic disinfection by-products or harmful chemicals.


>>> The Safe Way To Disinfect


FEATURES:
500mL / 0.5L
Colourless and odourless
Non-foaming
Highly effective – kills 99.999% of bacteria and fungi
Biodegradable into non-toxic natural by-products (oxygen & water)
Not irritating to skin, eyes, or the respiratory system
Totally chlorine and alcohol free
Long shelf life of up to 2 years
Environmentally harmless



BASIC DIMENSIONS:
Overall: 115mm wide x 60mm deep x 240mm high



BRAND NEW PRODUCT
12Month Return to Base Warranty


Please Note: Deliveries are within North & South Islands only.
Please enquire for shipping costs to outlying Islands such as Waiheke or Chatham.

• Join the 100,000+ people who shop with Savebarn...
• 150,000 Positive Feedbacks and growing daily
• Over 3,000 great value products
• Gst Tax Invoice & Warranty standard
• Long-Term Finance available – please enquire
• Please view our profile page for store details & info
“SAVE BIG @ SAVE BARN”


CODE: BIOX06
Weight: 0.5kg
CBM: .001
Key: barn

Write a review

Note: HTML is not translated!
    Bad           Good